SilkRoad Service Database Editor , Sys

SilkRoad Service Database Editor, Systems, cap, degree, Filter, autoevent, Gameserver, VPS Dedicated, setup, 2 server one machine

[Re-Release] Sbot 1.0.38 cracked by shiva [With Less virus] for Private servers

Trixy
    Trixy
    Admin
    Admin

[Re-Release] Sbot 1.0.38 cracked by shiva [With Less virus] for Private servers Empty [Re-Release] Sbot 1.0.38 cracked by shiva [With Less virus] for Private servers

Post by Trixy Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:48 pm

so it's just re release of sbot that released before , i'm just cleaned it from few viruses

Orignal one 
    Detection ratio: 25 / 58
    VirusTotal

Cleaned by wegs 

Detection ratio: 15 / 57
    VirusTotal

Download [Mega]

Rar Pw is : $Wegs

Credit goes to 
    Shiva [idk who's] for cracking it
    $Wegs for cleaning few virus

Originally Posted by $WeGs View Post so... SBotP_1.0.38.exe (Orignal One) Packed with themida/winlicense it's also infacted Detection ratio: 3 / 58 malicious (moderate confidence) HEUR/QVM19.1.Malware.Gen Trojan.MedfosCRTD.Win32.8488 Download link from bot-cave:

Download

Viriustotal

how the login process working ?
    connecting to login server (212.224.100.138:13357) 
    then send encrypted login data/HWID and wait the confirm from the server

---
    SBotP_1.0.38.exe (Cracked by Shiva One) was Packed with themida/winlicense then unpacked and dumped

i can confirm that cracked one dosen't have any kind of (out going connection , downloading files ,nothing added to startup , or even infacted my pc with anykind of virus (node32 running) )

Detection ratio: 25 / 58

ViriusTotal

The difference between packed and unpacked of Detection it's cuz the packed method.

how this bot got cracked ?
    by nop/jump the login process.

so after all i can confirm that cracked sbot version is safe to use..

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:08 pm